At Balfe’s it’s all about people. And bikes! It’s the passion, energy and enthusiasm of all of our colleagues throughout the business, which makes Balfe’s a great place to work.
You’ll be joining a growing company, stocking the world’s best cycling brands with a commitment to giving customers an amazing experience.
We are recruiting in our Reigate Store for a motivated individual to join us as Store Operations.
The role of Store Operations is accountability for the Store open order book to ensure that the store stock is accurately accounted for. The role will involve monitoring and maintaining target inventory levels, ensuring stock availability for customer demand.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out of stock by completing weekly stock checks, investigation of any negative stock and the reasons for this.
· Ensuring Inter-Company transfers take place. Ensuring that all click and collect orders are managed in a timely manner. Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams. Tracking shipments and addressing any delays.
· Ensuring that bikes and products have the correct pricing and printing labels as things are updated.
· Keeping on top of customer emails, advising colleagues about the order they are managing.
· Redeeming voucher and ensuring that purchase orders are closed in a timely manner.
· Booking in stock and training colleagues to handle this in your absence.
· Active participation in inventory audits.
The ideal applicants will need to hit the ground running, with previous stock control being preferred but not necessary. We can offer a highly competitive salary plus benefits and great opportunities to further develop your career within a rapidly expanding business.
· To be successful in this role, you should have good communication skills to interact with suppliers, external stakeholders, and internal teams.
· Experience in warehouse / stock administration is essential.
· Excellent organisation skills
· Great problem-solving skills, with a mature attitude
· A positive and organised approach to your work, colleagues, and customers
· Punctuality and an excellent team-work ethic
Joining Balfe’s means you’ll be working with like-minded people and you will have opportunities to develop your skills and experience, and plenty of career progression if you want it.
· We are an accredited Living Wage Employer
· No zero hours contracts
· 28 days annual holiday
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Trade discount Apply with your cv to email@example.com