2pure is the UK exclusive distributor for brands operating within the specialist Cycle, Run and Outdoor market. Our customers span the spectrum from multi-national retailers to independent stores. 2pure is run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business and live by our core values, Simplicity, Be Honest Be Brave, There are No Boundaries, Build Close Relationships and Have Fun Act Responsibly.
Our Channel Managers are responsible for managing the Brands, Sales & Distribution, Marketing and Buying.
To support our continued growth we are looking to recruit someone who can work within the Commercial Team reporting to the Commercial Director supporting them with the management of our Supply Chain.
£22K- £27K per annum
Permanent, full time, could have some flexibility.
28 days holiday
The role can be a hybrid of remote and office working at our offices in Livingston. You will work as part of the commercial team to support the Commercial Director and Channel Managers to organize and manage our in-bound supply.
The business is supportive of time being split between working from home and working in the offices and provides tools to support you in being able to perform and effectively communicate no matter where you chose to work from.
It is extremely important that you are a good fit within the business, someone that is curious to learn, has drive, a self-starter, solution driven and a “can do” attitude. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience, however, for the person with the suitable skill set and great fit, we are happy to support your learning and development in the role to help you grow within the business.
Key responsibilities include
• Obtain competitive quotes for freight costs.
• Review cost management of freight costs with Channel Managers.
• Book and manage freight for all live orders.
• Work closely and pro-actively with Vendors and Freight Forwarders to ensure orders are managed within expected timelines.
• Continually track all shipments and address any delays.
• Maintain and Reconcile our Order Book with all inbound orders.
• Manage the process for Customs Clearance for all imports and exports.
• Maintain on our ERP the tracking of inbound orders ensuring expected arrival dates are accurate for communication internally.
• Work with our warehouse to ensure they are aware of all inbound shipments.
• Manage all inbound exceptions to seek resolution.
• Maintain all records of estimates for Shipping and Import Duty.
• Proactive liaison between Channel Managers, Merchandisers and Commercial Director
• Liaise with finance team to resolve queries
Essential Requirements For Role
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Experience of dealing with and managing relationships with Freight Companies
• Knowledge of Customs Clearance processes and requirements.
• Good knowledge of booking and managing inbound orders from worldwide locations
• Numerate with good excel skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Highly organized
• Good communicator
• Problem solver
• Take responsibility
• Working knowledge of inventory management software
Closing Date: 14th June 2021