Your chance to join a top distributor of class-leading brands as a Digital Marketing Assistant
Following continued growth at Extra UK, the dedicated bicycle parts and accessories distributor, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our highly motivated team in this key role based at our Head Office in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain all aspects of the B2B website content through CMS. This includes the creation and maintenance of products, homepage artwork, brand page content and campaign landing pages.
· Assist the Senior Marketing Manager and external agencies to develop new website functionality.
· Work with Brand Managers and external agencies to produce our annual trade catalog.
· Create and update a wide range of print and digital materials to support marketing activities. This includes catalogues, adverts, web banners, promotion sheets etc.
· Maintain a centralised directory of brand assets to enable efficient distribution to internal and external stakeholders.
· Occasionally photograph product and assist with creation of video content.
· Assisting the wider marketing team as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
· Ideally previous experience in a marketing role, or a strong interest in marketing and design.
· Competent using Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office.
· Creative thinker with excellent visual, written, verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail.
· Self-motivated and highly organised.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· An interest in all things cycling related is preferable.
As this role is office based you need to live within daily commuting distance of Wellingborough (currently home based due to Covid-19).
A competitive package is available based upon experience
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence To Apply please send CV and Covering Letter ensuring you have the reference CSS1 in the subject field. Failure to include this reference could lead to a delay in your application.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the 31st July 2020 with further details.