Whether you are an experienced mechanic or an enthusiastic amateur looking to get into the industry, this is a great opportunity. Come and be part of a dynamic new team carrying out the maintenance and support of a fleet of 600 bikes. Full time and part time roles available. Short term or long term contracts
• Overall maintenance of a fleet of circa 600 bikes.
• Performing inspections and triage.
• Use of the team communication and maintenance recording IT system
• Decision making / prioritising. Fault finding and resolution
• Integrating with the rest of the 'Operations' team
• We are looking for a reliable, diligent, team player with excellent timekeeping
• Mechanically minded and adept at problem solving
• Good at prioritising and decision making
• The use of IT is integral to the successful operation of the scheme and as such being comfortable using a computer and learning new applications / software is essential.
Skills / Experience
• Mechanically experienced (ideally with bicycle maintenance)
• Physically fit
• Most important is attitude and aptitude!
• £24k+ per annum starting salary (depending on experience)
• Statutory Holiday and benefits
• Opportunity to join a dynamic expanding operation with exciting prospects.
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Next steps: If you have any queries or to apply for the role please email your CV and a covering letter/email to email@example.com.