There can’t be many opportunities for bike industry or marketing gurus to grab a multi-category bicycle
collection with an existing and established B2B selling network and be tasked with turning it into a leading bicycle brand on a British and International scale.
As the Brand Communications Manager for Forme, you will be responsible for the creation,
management and delivery of our brand communications plan across the full marketing mix. You will have a keen eye for detail and will be accountable for the placement of the desired and ongoing market position of the brand.
Forme bikes offer the largest range of bicycles from any British bicycle brand sold by over 300 specialist retailers in the UK, covering all categories from balance bike to full suspension electric bicycles.
Learn more about us here: https://formebikes.co.uk/
Forme is owned by one of the UK’s largest bicycle & accessory Distributors – Moore Large & Co Ltd.
Principle Accountabilities / Responsibilities / Scope
· Extensive market research across all categories.
· Create, manage and analyse a thorough communications plan, integrating retailer lead
consumer direct activity.
· Create and manage a marketing budget in line with the communications plan with an ability to scale according to commercial & financial needs.
· Connect with retailers, media and consumers regularly to identify all persona requirements.
· Communicate with trade and consumer facing media on a weekly basis to generate editorial, promotional and review opportunities.
· Manage all graphical requirements across promotion, digital, collateral and product design via the brand designer to product impactful POS and marketing content.
· Coordinate all product launches as a phased approach from embargoed press & trade release to consumer PR.
· Organise all requirements for trade and consumer exhibitions.
· Ensure all communications and promotional activity are tracked, analysed and reviewed.
Maintain a clear brand strategy with a consistent tone of voice and aligned sales and marketing.
· Work collaboratively with the Forme Head Of Product Development to deliver end-to-end management of the full product line up, from concept to prototype and final production process.
· Maintain a constant awareness of brand position in all product placement.
· Produce articulate copywriting with persona driven flair & tone across the website, POP and all marketing literature.
· Strive for constant content & UX improvement across all communication channels.
· Lead and manage all personnel related to Design & Communications related workload to follow the complete brand & product critical pathway.
· Identify PR opportunities, influencers and product reviews to effectively position the brand across suitable media channels · Review and analyse all digital trends, working with our digital developers to optimize click through journey. · Implement effective dealer stock finder and replenishment programme. · Ensure all digital communications are targeted and segmented to the correct audience at a tailored time.
Key Experience / Knowledge / Skills
Strong presenting skills capable of being the "face" of the brand to all media. ü Must possess good relationship and interpersonal skills. ü Commercially rounded & meticulous planner.
Good understanding of bicycles and cycling or with an exceptional ability to learn fast if
experience exists within another industry.
Closely connected to all competitor brands with exceptional understanding of retailer wants and needs.
Confident and capable at commentating on product videos and directing lifestyle shoots.
Excellent English language and copywriting skills are essential.
Action & accountability driven
Exceptionally driven, self-starter willing to go the extra mile to complete tasks before a
deadline under the fast-paced pressure of a rapidly growing brand.
Degree in marketing or with at least 5 years’ experience with proven and easily demonstrable achievements within a related field.
· Excellent communication skills
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Flexible Ability to adapt to market and business needs
· High level of attention to detail
· Competent experience of the Microsoft software suite. (Excel, Word, PP and preferably Planner)