Are you a passionate cyclist with excellent customer care skills?
We are seeking a self-motivated, organised team player with excellent telephone and computer skills, to provide exceptional advice and customer care. This position requires knowledge and a passion for all types of bikes including Road and Mountain Bikes
Your number one priority is to provide a great shopping experience for our customers. You will get to know them by their first name and understand their individual needs and requirements.
Your other duties, but not limited to, will involve keeping the shop clean and tidy, arranging stock, plus helping to organise orders and deliveries.
• Have an interest in cycling and be enthusiastic about the products we sell.
• Be outgoing and have a friendly personality.
• Demonstrate a readiness to learn and develop.
• Provide a dedicated customer experience that exceeds our customer’s expectations every single day.
• Be approachable and able to demonstrate strong communication skills that are tailored to customers varying levels of cycling experience.
• Be a flexible and committed team player.
We are a small company with values where we let our team members shine through and develop their skills and passion for the industry.
These are some of the benefits we offer
• Competitive pay depending on experience.
• A Company Pension scheme
• A Cycle to Work Scheme (after probation)
• Trade Discount on all products (after probation)
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a Sales role within the business and if you feel you have the drive, energy and experience to take on this position we would love to hear from you.
Up to £22,000
Full time – 5 days between Monday and Saturday.
How To Apply:
Please email a covering letter with an up-to-date CV to email@example.com