Founded in 1977, Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op is a long established independent bike retailer. We operate 5 retail outlets across Scotland and the North of England as well as an ecommerce operation supported by a large warehouse/distribution centre on the outskirts of Edinburgh. As an employee owned business, service quality and the customer are at the heart of what we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager position in our Leeds Branch and we are inviting candidates to apply.
About the Role
· Based in our Leeds Branch in Chapel Allerton, you will report directly to the Branch Manager and will work closely with them in running the branch.
· You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and organisational skills,
· Be able to take responsibility, have the knowledge and experience to support the Branch Manager and deputise in their absence.
· You’ll possess drive, be able to inspire, motivate, train and manage a sales team to provide an exceptional customer experience whilst delivering sales to target.
· An eye for detail, determination and the ability to identify and act on opportunities are key to the role.
If you have the enthusiasm, appetite and personality to deliver flawless customer service and are interested in joining our management team, then we want to hear from you.
For more information please request an application pack quoting the reference Leeds DM from: