DO YOU THRIVE ON DAILY CHALLENGES? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF A LEADING BICYCLE BRAND? IF SO, THE GIANT GROUP HAS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ENTHUSIASTIC AND POSITIVE INDIVIDUAL SEEKING A CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING.
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Working in the Marketing team, the role requires a positive and highly organised individual with clear knowledge of digital marketing. The successful candidate will have a good understanding of online E-commerce, as well as the ability to manage search marketing activities across multiple web and social platforms.
Proof reading, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Whilst the position is office based, you will be required to support external events as and when required; including some unsociable hours and evenings. A commitment and passion for all things cycling is advantageous, and you must be a proactive team player who is happy to take direction. The position requires a full driving licence.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan and assist in executing digital marketing campaigns across digital channels
· Working under the direction of the European Marketing Manager and Digital & Content Strategist to help deliver the companies digital strategy
· Liaising with external agencies to ensure digital assets are created and delivered on time
· Writing copy for marketing collateral
· Assist with implementing SEO & PPC strategy
· Assist with content creation including blogs, articles and social media content
· Use of analytics to identify areas of opportunity within our websites
· Assist with digital marketing reporting and data presentation to senior management
· Assist in managing the E-commerce inventory, and liaising with the sales team to ensure the webshop is maintained
· Manage and maintain the company review programme
· Manage and maintain our brand store websites
· Liaise with our brand stores to arrange local digital marketing campaigns when required
· Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and well organised with excellent communication skills and possess a sound knowledge of digital marketing practices. The role requires someone who has the ability to work unsupervised, as well as having a disciplined approach, able to move between tasks according to priority and remain detail conscious. The ideal candidate will possess excellent administration and IT skills, as well as be approachable with a keen interest and knowledge for all things cycling.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Educated to A/ AS Level or equivalent
A marketing degree or previous digital marketing experience is desirable
Salary: Competitive salary, experience depending
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, as well as supporting out of hours events when required
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme
Profit and KPI based Bonus Scheme
Private Health Insurance
Loan Bike Scheme (restrictions apply)
20 days holiday, increasing a day for each full year worked up to a maximum of 25 days
UK public holidays given
Email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for application is the Sunday 17th January. Applicants who have not been contacted by the Friday 29th January have been unsuccessful on this occasion.