If you’re fluent in German and looking for a fast-moving e-commerce-focused roll with loads of variety, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a full-time member of staff to fill a newly created roll to support our continued growth in the German cycling market. You’ll need to be highly detail-orientated, love dealing with data and be fluent in written and spoken German/English.
Joining our e-commerce team and working alongside our German territory manager and customer services team, the role will focus on translation of product and marketing content as well as populating and maintaining product listings on e-commerce sales channels. So, you’ll need to be as adept at juggling spreadsheets as writing engaging copy.
When not undertaking e-commerce activities, you’ll play a supporting role servicing phone calls, email, live chat, order processing and fulfilment to help the German territory team at peak times.
Familiarity with ecommerce administration and experience of retail environments would be beneficial as would some customer service experience. You will also need to be an Excel expert.
A passion for high-end cycling gear and knowledge of our brands’ products would be hugely beneficial to the role, though not essential if you’re a fast learner.
Saddleback provides a fantastic environment for its employees with stunning open plan offices, a large kitchen/break zone, indoor bike storage, plenty of showers and a locker room. Once COVID-19 is behind us, we’ll also be resuming monthly staff ride outs.
This is a full-time role working 39 hours per week in the Saddleback office. The hours of work are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm on Fridays.
Responsibilities will include:
E-commerce (primary role)
· Translate English to German product and marketing content.
· Populate and maintain product listings on German localised sales channels, while assisting UK channels.
· Support the daily running of German localised sales channels
· Provide German-language support across company departments.
· Support the German Customer Service team to complete order fulfilment processing for the German market.
· Support the German Customer Service team at times to advise dealers and consumers by email, live chat and telephone.
· Support the German Customer Service team at times to liaise with warranty manager to rectify dealer and consumer product and warranty issues in the German market.
· Liaise with German market manager to support territory activities.
You will need to have:
· Fluent conversational and written German is essential, with proficient English.
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
· An excellent grasp of all Microsoft programs, particularly Excel.
· Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
· The ability to work and keep calm under pressure.
· Customer service/retail experience would be advantageous.
For over 15 years Saddleback Limited has been delivering the world’s leading elite cycling brands to the UK industry. A vibrant company based in Yate, UK (10 miles northeast of Bristol / 15 miles northwest of Bath), we are proud to have leading names such as 3T, Castelli, Chris King, ENVE, HJC, Moots, Peaty’s, Sidi, Silca, Sportful, Stages, Troy Lee Designs and Wolf Tooth within our portfolio of the world’s premier road and MTB brands.
A family-owned business with around 60 employees, Saddleback boasts a friendly, relaxed office atmosphere away from the hubbub of central Bristol, the chance to work with a team of cycling aficionados and the opportunity to take part in regular lunch-time training rides.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to John Wager (email@example.com)
We regret that due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact candidates who make it to the interview stage.
Closing date for applications – 22nd July 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· Casual Dress
· Company Events
· Company Pension
· Employee Discount
· Flexible Schedule
· On-site Parking
· Sick Pay
· Wellness Programmes
· Monday to Friday
· German (Required)