Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Closing date: 6th April 2021
EDEMO Electric bikes are dedicated Riese & Müller eBike specialists offering the world’s best
electric bikes from our dedicated Experience Store in Nailsworth and our distribution hub in
Electric bike sales are growing significantly year-on-year, and at EDEMO, we want our
customers to experience more than simply an easier commute. We believe in adventure and
pushing boundaries, venturing beyond your comfort zone to experience everything the great
outdoors has to offer!
As an independent business, we offer a truly bespoke and personal service and pride
ourselves on going the extra mile for our customers, offering a no-pressure environment
where customers can find their perfect bike. We are a dedicated small team and are now
looking for the person who can help us grow the business during this exciting electric
This position would be perfect for an e-bike evangelist with great technical and customer
service skills looking to join a fast-growing company and be part of a great team. If you are
energetic, self-motivated and ready to work in a unique and exciting environment then we’d
love to hear from you.
Purpose: To assemble, service and deliver bikes. To act as an ambassador for EDEMO and
provide an exceptional customer experience including aftersales advice and support.
Location: Based at our workshop in central Bristol with frequent travel for deliveries and
occasional visits to our Nailsworth Experience Store.
● Assembling bikes and completing pre-delivery inspections and associated
● Liaising with customers to schedule bike deliveries
● Delivering bikes to customers and completing personal set up and handover
● Ensuring that necessary levels of parts and accessories are ordered and accounted
● Providing customers with aftersales support and advice
● Booking and completing annual servicing at clients homes
● Ensuring the workshop is clean, tidy and safe at all times
● Pitching in with anything else that might be needed - we’re a small team!
● Self-starter with a proactive and problem-solving attitude
● Qualified to Cytech level 2 or 3 is preferred, although specific e-bike training can be
provided for the successful candidate
● Keen to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
● Pride in your work and excellent attention to detail
● A natural team player and excellent communication skills
● 3+ years’ experience of working in bicycle maintenance and repair
● Full clean driving licence
● Cytech e-bike qualification or experience in e-bike maintenance
● Experience of Riese & Müller e-bikes
What we can offer you :
● 37.5 hours per week, days and hours can be flexible
● Discounts on e-Bikes and accessories
● 25 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)
● Comprehensive uniform provided
● Contemporary working environment
To apply: please email your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be a great fit
for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note, applications without a covering letter will not
EDEMO Electric Bikes is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed
to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
We believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be. This position is
not limited to those duties in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed,
expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of the business.