Experienced Cycle Mechanic with Sales
Biketart are looking for an experienced mechanic to work at our shop in the centre of Canterbury. Here you will be responsible for bike servicing, in-store sales and bike rentals. An enthusiasm and passion for riding is essential to be part of the Biketart team.
The main job roles are:
- In store sales advice on bikes, parts and accessories
- Advising customers on bike servicing and repairs
- Booking bikes into the workshop calendar system
- Carrying out bike repairs and servicing
- PDI’ing bikes ready for collection
- Customer service and technical support by email/phone
- Placing orders with out warehouse and suppliers
- Receiving goods into stock.
You should be a team player with at least a year’s previous bike shop experience. Trained to Cytech level 2 (or equivalent) you should be confident working on a variety of bikes in the workshop. You need to demonstrate capability in standard shop processes (till operation, cashing-up etc.) and should be organised and efficient in your work. You need to be friendly, approachable and a confident communicator via face-to-face, phone and email. A broad knowledge of bikes and parts is required and you should be pro-active in maintaining this knowledge.
For any more information please email us at email@example.com
9:30am - 5:30pm. Our store is open 7-days a week and you will need to work 1 weekend day per week. There is additional opportunity for paid overtime during peak periods.
We offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
How to Apply
Please email your CV together with a cover letter via the apply button below.