Extra UK are one of the country’s leading distributors of cycling parts and accessories with an enviable portfolio of marketing leading brands including Topeak, Fizik, Abus, Clif, Pirelli, Brooks, Crankbrothers, Maxxis, Ergon and more.
As the company continues to grow, we are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join our highly motivated team based at our Head Office in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. (when government guidance allows).
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for a number of key marketing functions but will also have the opportunity to support and experience other activities across the department and wider marketing mix.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Maintaining all aspects of the B2B website content through CMS. This includes the creation and maintenance of products, homepage artwork, brand page content and campaign landing pages.
· Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager and external agencies to develop new website functionality.
· Work with Brand Managers and external agencies to produce our annual trade catalogue.
· Create and update a wide range of digital and print materials to support marketing activities. This includes catalogues, adverts, web banners, promotion sheets etc.
· Maintain a centralised directory of brand assets to enable efficient distribution to internal and external stakeholders.
· Assisting the wider marketing team as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Ideally previous experience in a marketing role, or a strong interest in marketing and design.
· Competent using Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office.
· Creative thinker with excellent visual, written, verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail.
· Self-motivated and highly organised.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· An interest in all things cycling related is preferable.
As this role is office based you need to live within daily commuting distance of Wellingborough (currently home based due to Covid-19).
A competitive package is available based upon experience
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
To apply please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference CSS1 in the subject field