We are excited to offer the position of bicycle technician at Ride Bikes Wales. You will work alongside one other full-time mechanic and a part time bicycle assembler.
This full-time position is for a technician who will have cycle industry experience and be comfortable in working with the latest electronic groupsets, full suspension frame bearings replacements and hydraulic disc braking systems.
At the workshop will be building and preparing high quality bicycles for our customers and the level of service must be high to meet their expectations. We would like you to develop a relationship with our customers to continue the on-going maintenance required to keep their bikes performing the best they can.
Work with our suppliers to support the products we sell by quickly resolving any warranty faults or queries on behalf of the customer to make the process as smooth as possible and to get the customer back out on their bikes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Repairs on all types of bikes
· Building new bikes for the sales floor
· Continuous training on proper techniques and methods
· Providing our customers with a high level of customer service
· Have confidence working with suspension systems and hydraulic systems
· Sales of service packages, parts and accessories
· Maintain professional environment in store and work area
· Understanding product knowledge to answer customer queries properly
· Product demonstrations where necessary
Qualifications and experience required:
· Passionate about cycling
· Experience of (or a keen interest in) bike fitting.
· Previously worked, or currently working in the cycle trade, ideally in a Workshop environment
· A willingness to take part in store cycle rides would be a major plus
The position is full time 5 days per week, including Saturday. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, generous staff discounts, holiday and free coffee!
If you wish to apply for the role please send a C.V and what makes you a great candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org and add any queries you may have.