The Key responsibility of the role is to build, maintain and proactively manage all aspects of external sales calls whilst also dealing with incoming queries in a professional and efficient manner through to fruition.
We pride ourselves in exceptional service therefore it goes without saying we are looking for a self-motivator with a proactive, can-do attitude professional who continually works to the highest of standards and thrives on building and maintaining customer relationships. The role will be based at our Head Office in Derby, and the successful candidate will have a customer-centric mind-set and a hunger to deliver on targets and support brand growth.
Strong product knowledge and mechanical understanding of bicycles and related parts and accessories would be a distinct advantage for this role. Having this base to work from, ideal candidates will be:-
· Responsible for the achievement of agreed individual targets and support the team in reaching departmental targets.
· Proactive in managing targeted outgoing customer calls for bikes within the allocated territory.
· Adept and professional when taking calls and processing orders ensuring customer queries are dealt with as a matter of priority.
· Fluent and efficient in timely reporting of all communications within the CRM system.
· Ensuring the B2B orders are processed accurately with the relevant invoices being raised and payments taken.
· Confident in liaising with warehouse staff on order, delivery, timescale and courier queries.
· Able to support field sales staff and follow up new account applications, credit queries, B2B logins and sales reports.
· Efficient in preparing back-order reports, stock and goods received report.
· Persuasive with customer invites to shows, events and visiting our showrooms.
· Able to drive and develop personal product knowledge and take the initiative on learning new products and developing cycling knowledge.
If you can deliver all of this, strive to give customers a positive experience and be:-
• Committed to providing excellent Customer Service.
• An excellent communicator.
• Extremely organised
• Able to demonstrates real passion and a keen interest for cycling/cycle sports and cycling related products
• Competent in Microsoft Outlook & Office.
• Able to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
We want to hear from you. Forward your c.v. to email@example.com and let your creative journey begin
Closing Date: 29th October 2021
Earnings: OTE £22k-£28k dependant on experience and sales territory.