Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
2pure is a specialist distribution business focused on building select brands in the UK Cycle, Outdoor and Running industries.
The Internal Account Manager & Marketing Assistant role is instrumental in helping achieve the company sales targets within the UK Cycle Industry. Working collaboratively with the Cycle Channel Manager and External Sales Team, you will actively promote and sell our brands to new and existing customers. This person will be responsible for growing and nurturing our cycle brands in the market and developing sales within our existing customer accounts.
This is a great opportunity for someone with both sales and marketing experience; looking for a varied and exciting role, in a company that is active in multiple sales channels with a diverse range of brands.
· Work to a daily and weekly sales call cycle within a seasonal brand plan in the Cycle Channel
· Be flexible and adaptable to take advantage of all business opportunities
· Productive time management
· Balance a multi-faceted role of Sales and Brand Marketing
· Adopt an attitude of ‘Proactive Selling’ when interacting with customers
· Take a holistic approach to nurturing our brands in the market whilst maximising sales and marketing opportunities
· Follow up leads in a tenacious and professional manner
· Help reach the goals and defined targets set by the Channel Manager
· Work closely with the External Sales Team to drive forward sales.
· Contribute to and execute the brand marketing plans defined by the Channel Manager
· Take responsibility and ownership as part of the Sales Team, responsible for sales growth and opportunities within our customers
· Understand and respond accordingly to the needs of each brand in terms of marketing activity and sales initiatives
· Maintain good product, market and customer knowledge to enhance selling abilities
· Seize opportunities to enhance business
· Be creative to overcome challenges
· Strive to completely satisfy our Customers’ needs
· Energetic, dynamic and confident
· Ability and desire to embrace a wide variety of day to day tasks
· Computer literate including Excel basics
· Previous Telesales experience preferable but not essential
· Interest and demonstratable Marketing experience desirable
· Previous Bicycle Trade experience preferable but not essential
· Full system, brand and product training will be given
· Able to work on own initiative and take personal responsibility within the business
· Personable and professional approach as needs require in a varied customer and brand facing position
· Customer service focused
Closing Date: 17th July 2020