ASSOS of Switzerland was founded 1976 with the mission of bringing cutting edge engineering to the world of performance cycling clothing. Through recurring innovations, ASSOS maintains the leading position within technical bicycle apparel today.
Headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland, and featuring in the pro peloton, ASSOS enjoys a loyal and growing following among cyclists around the world. (For further information go to: www.assos.com)
Are you someone who can build relationships? Are you organised and focused? Do you have excellent skills of prioritization? Do you have a proven track record for achieving goals? Are you interested in cycling or sports?
ASSOS is growing rapidly in the UK and Ireland, and an opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Executive to join our young and dynamic team based in the London area at the UK ASSOS Sales & Brand Office.
The ideal candidate is a driven individual who pays attention to detail, works well as part of a team, but is able to work independently as needed, and is able to provide best in class customer service.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, you will join a multinational company where you will be responsible for the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing current customers using a consultative selling approach to successfully grow the business.
*Processing orders placed by customers, ensuring that they are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identifying new business opportunities working together with the other members of the sales team.
- Placing business to business sales calls to our existing dealer base and to potential new clients
- Providing ASSOS product training as part of a team
- Providing back office sales support and sales analysis
- Being a point of contact for Customer Service and Warranty Support for the whole of the UK
- General office management and administration responsibilities – Providing essential support to the UK Country Manager to ensure smooth running of the UK operations
- Occasional support team in marketing & PR events and trade shows
- Occasional travel required.
Degree educated you will have
- 1-3 years of sales experience or in a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel). Excellent computer skills including touch typing / good keyboard skills
- Awareness of, and ability to integrate into an international business culture
- A solution based approach
- A high level of flexibility
In addition the following are non-essential, but would be an advantage:
- German or Italian language Skills
- Curiosity about the cycling industry and the ASSOS brand.
Salary in the region of £24,000 + benefits dependent on experience.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter addressed to Richard Todd via the apply button below.