Role based predominantly from home and working in conjunction with the Field Sales Account Manager.
Moore Large & Co Ltd is one of the UK's largest distributors of bicycles, parts and accessories, with over 40 years of experience. Based in Derby, we exclusively distribute many global leading brands, together with our own house brands such as Forme and Cuda bicycles.
We pride ourselves in exceptional service therefore it goes without saying we are looking for a self-motivator with a proactive, can-do attitude professional who continually works to the highest of standards and thrives on building and maintaining customer relationships. The role will be home/remote based and the successful candidate will have a customer-centric mind-set and a hunger to deliver on targets and support brand growth.
The internal Sales Account Executive plays a vital role in not only partnering with established and existing dealerships but identifying and developing new business as well as re-establishing and building relationships with previous customers and working in partnership with the Field Sales Account Manager.
Having this base to work from, ideal candidates will be:-
• Responsible for the achievement of agreed individual targets and support the team in reaching departmental targets.
• Proactive in managing targeted outgoing customer calls for Cycles and Accessories within the allocated territory.
•Engage with new customers via telephone and associated media outlets.
• Adept and professional when taking calls and processing orders ensuring customer queries are dealt with as a matter of priority.
• Fluent and efficient in timely reporting of all communications within the CRM system.
• Ensuring the B2B orders are processed accurately with the relevant invoices being raised and payments taken.
• Confident in liaising with warehouse staff on order, delivery, timescale and courier queries.
• Able to support field sales staff and follow up new account applications, credit queries, B2B logins and sales reports.
• Efficient in preparing back-order reports, stock and goods received report.
• Persuasive with customer invites to shows, events and visiting our showrooms.
• Able to drive and develop personal product knowledge and take the initiative on learning new products and developing cycling knowledge.
If you can deliver all of this, strive to give customers a positive experience and be:-
• Committed to providing excellent Customer Service.
• An excellent communicator.
• Extremely organised.
• Target driven, tenacious and having a positive attitude coupled with the ability to generate sales.
• Willingness to develop a comprehensive understanding of the Moore Large range of products.
• Competent in Microsoft Outlook & Office. Use of CRM packages would be a distinct advantage.
• Able to work both as part of a team and on own initiative and collaborate with colleagues. May require some field sales support in conjunction with the Field Sales Account Manager.
• Ability to make decisions and problem solve in timely fashion.
In return we offer a competitive salary and commission package. Discount on all our products and a warm, family friendly atmosphere.
Please send applications to Sharron.Kersey@moorelarge.co.uk