SIGMA SPORT HEAD OFFICE, ESHER, SURREY
Are you a passionate cyclist with a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills? Due to increased growth, we are seeking a self-motivated, organised team player with an upbeat demeanour, excellent telephone and computer skills, to provide exceptional advice. This position requires an enthusiastic work ethic, plus experience, knowledge and a passion for road cycling products. Triathlon product knowledge is an added bonus!
ABOUT THE JOB
Field customer calls, online chats and emails regarding the following:
- Road bike and bike accessory related questions
- Custom bike builds
- Bike fit
- Component compatibility
- Clothing advice
- Order placement and order status
- Returns & exchanges
- Customer concerns and complaints
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Specialised knowledge of road and triathlon products
- PC literacy is essential
- Self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering outstanding customer service
- A natural communicator able to empathise with customers and see things from the other person’s point of view
£20,000 per annum.
8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday and one Saturday per month, with an opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
To apply send a CV and covering letter addressed to Tom Hughes.