Sales Representative, UK North
Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with hundreds of retailers across Manchester and surrounding areas with a view to building community of sellers through our platform.
Candidates must have a drive and love for selling, building and maintaining long term relationships and focus on working hand in hand with retailers to grow their business by highlighting how to best utilize our platform for maximum results.
The candidate will be expected to develop and maintain the company's presence across the UK. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, a proven track record in sales, project management skills and the ability to succeed independently. This is a full time role based in Northern UK with frequent travel around the country.
A passion and thorough understanding of the cycling industry is essential.
- Visiting cycling retailers with the goal of selling www.aquabluesport.com to the retailers.
- Demonstrate the website capabilities and present it’s unique selling points and show the retailer how they can maximize their sales through the platform.
- Present and convince retailers to purchase the wide range of advertising options on the website which can be purchased.
- Discuss the website’s traffic and benefits in simple terms as well as in technical detail.
- Seek for appropriate retailers and establish and maintain relationships with hundreds across the UK.
- Maintain relationships with all retailers and monitor and assist where needs be in order to maximize their sales results.
- 2 or more years experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Must be self-driven and comfortable with web-based and face to face selling.
- Excellent communicator and charismatic personality, with an ability to use data to inform and sell.
- Basic knowledge of website traffic technicalities.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Full driving license, a car will be provided.
Competitive salary with achievable OTE’s.
Please send your CV and a cover letter addressed to Jamie via the apply button below.