About East Street Cycles
You will be joining an experienced and dynamic team. East Street Cycles is a thriving and fast moving independent bike dealer based in busy market town of Farnham, Surrey. Over the last 12 years we have established a great reputation and we are a highly regarded business with a loyal customer base. The local area provides a great opportunity for Road, Mountain, Gravel and Family cycling at all levels and our sales and workshop staff are key in providing the service level our customers expect.
About the Role
We are looking for a Full-Time Senior Sales Advisor to join our busy front of house team here at East St Cycles in Farnham. The successful candidate will be able to engage customers and help them find their perfect bike from our wide selection of Road, Gravel, Cross, Mountain. Commuter and Children’s bikes. A knowledge of servicing, parts, accessories, clothing sales will also be required. You will be a team player who is also able to own and drive your own deals including building a strong post sales relationships with customers.
We are looking for;
- Sales person experienced with Trek, Whyte, Cannondale, Endura and leading brands.
- An engaging personality with a focus on customer relationships.
- A self-starter who is fast and efficient with high attention to detail
- Comfortable in confidently communicating with customers and colleagues
- The ability to work on your own and use initiative
- Be willing to contribute to admin and data analysis tasks relating to the running of the store
- Demonstrate a readiness to learn and develop
- E-Commerce and Web Site Administration would be highly desirable.
Working For Us
We offer a great rate of pay, 28 days holiday per year (Including Bank Holidays) and offer a staff cycle to work scheme. Previous experience within a professional independent bike dealer is vital for this role. You’ll receive additional sales and product training in house and from our partner vendors including Trek, Whyte and Cannondale ensuring you’re always up to date.
If you feel you have the right abilities to make a difference and take pride in ensuring the customer receives the very best, then please apply with your CV and covering letter addressed to Gary Bird.