Muc-Off was established in 1994, and since then we have experienced incredible global growth in the bicycle and motorcycle markets. We have also gone from strength to strength in athlete care and apparel, and that’s not to mention all of the amazing plans that we have in place over the next few years!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic South West area manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing merchandising solutions and sales support to our UK Dealer network.
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, re-prioritise quickly and problem solve. Meticulous organisation will be crucial, along with a good sense of humour.
AS A KEY TEAM MEMBER OF THE SALES TEAM, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
· Regular visits to Uk Muc-Off accounts.
· Continue growing the UK market share via in-store range extensions and POS placement.
· Be flexible regarding travel, location and hours of work in order to fulfill the needs of the role.
· Have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
· Supporting store events, providing product knowledge and best in class merchandising.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Experience in sales, preferably within a fast paced, multi-product environment, have established sales techniques and be skilled at maximising sales, with a proven track record of hitting targets.
· Be Extremely driven and self-motivated, with a genuine passion to sell and be at the top of your game.
· Have exceptional communication / listening skills, be able to build rapport easily and maintain superb working relationships, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
· Experience in brand merchandising.
· Have experience of using your own initiative and also contributing to the team in a friendly and positive manner, being flexible and adaptable to company requirements, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
· A full UK driver’s license and valid passport.
· Knowledge of the cycling and/or motorcycle industry.
· A passion for cycling and/or motorcycling to join the already obsessive team that collectively share a love for all things 2 wheels!
· Experience of driving on Major UK roads.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
· A competitive salary.
· 25 days holiday and UK Bank holidays.
· Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products.
· Legendary social events including summer and Christmas parties.
To apply send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org