2pure is the UK exclusive distributor for brands operating within the specialist Cycle, Run and Outdoor market. Our customers span the spectrum from multi-national retailers to independent stores. 2pure is run by an enthusiastic and passionate team who develop clear commercial goals and who have a shared vision for the business and live by our core values, Simplicity, Be Honest Be Brave, There are No Boundaries, Build Close Relationships and Have Fun Act Responsibly.
Our Channel Managers are responsible for managing the Brands, Sales & Distribution, Marketing and Buying.
To support our continued growth we are looking to recruit someone who can work within the Commercial Team reporting to the Commercial Director supporting them with Stock and Order Management.
£22K- £27K per annum
Permanent, full time, could have some flexibility.
28 days holiday
The role can be a hybrid of remote and office working at our offices in Livingston. You will work as part of the commercial team to support the Commercial Director and Channel Managers to assist with merchandising, demand planning and managing the stock and vendor order book.
The business is supportive of time being split between working from home and working in the offices and provides tools to support you in being able to perform and communicate effectively no matter where you chose to work from.
It is extremely important that you are a good fit within the business, someone that is curious to learn, has drive, a self starter, solution driven and a “can do” attitude. Ideally we are looking for someone with experience, however, for the person with the suitable skill set and great fit, we are happy to support your learning and development in the role to help you grow within the business.
Key responsibilities include
• Support Channel Managers with Buying reviews
• Review and manage Intake at category and line level against intake budget
• Sales reforecasting, monitoring sales variance to plan
• Monitor and take action on Aged stock and work with Channel Managers to create markdown proposals
• Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
• Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
• Enter purchase details (vendor information, invoices & pricing) into internal system
• Manage product data within the ERP system
• Manager order books to ensure the most accurate information is always in the system
• Track shipments and address delays
• Manage lifecycle of stock and actively work with Channel Managers to minimize and reduce clearance stock in the business
• Proactive liaison between Channel Managers, Supply Chain and Commercial Director
• Work with our warehouse to support their planning of stock movement and storage
• Forecasting supply & demand
• Liaise with finance team to resolve queries
Essential Requirements For Role
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Numerate with good excel skills
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Highly organized
• Good communicator
• Problem solver
• Take responsibility
• Working knowledge of inventory management software
Closing Date: 14th June 2021