Working within the supply chain function, owning key reporting and processing tasks as well as helping to analyse and improve on the supply chain securing better lead times and optimal delivery schedules.
This role will specifically involve:
· Working across the supply chain to identify areas for improvement.
· Working with our supplier base to improve communication and maintain strong relationships.
· Working across product portfolio to monitor, manage and report on the efficient processing of inbound product as it passes through business to best serve riders.
· Simplify complex datasets for analysis, investigating potential areas for refinement, providing analysis and suggestions to be presented to different stakeholders within the business.
· Using and improving upon current methodologies with scope to evolve processes and systems to handle greater quantity and deliver better efficiency.
· Building and executing shipping strategies that span across Taiwan, the EU and USA.
· The Supply Chain Analyst will input and be a key contributor to annual planning process supporting the development of budgets across the business
Principal working relationships
Shipping agents, 3rd Party Logistics providers and suppliers, many of whom are based in Taiwan.
· Product development and marketing teams, customer service teams, workshop and warehouse Teams.
· Everyone in the business has some interactions with the Supply Chain Team, from new engineering projects to helping provide wheels to our sponsored athletes, and most importantly riders the world over.