Cycling sports group is one of the fastest growing UK bicycle distributors. We sell premium brands of bicycles to national retailers and independent bike shops across the country.
We have an immediate requirement for a Supply Planning Manager to work within our offices in Poole Dorset.
This role is responsible for driving alignment between Sales, Operations and Finance and acts as a business partner to support fact based decision-making in the organization. You will lead and execute the business’s S&OP approach, yielding improved availability/ lead times for customers and enhanced revenue/margin growth/inventory/working capital levels for the business. You will develop regional planning process from sales forecast to delivery, which focuses on having the right product in the right place at the right time. You will develop and manage a team who clearly understand their roles and responsibilities and have the skills necessary to be highly effective
Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead & execute the UK S&OP process, and be a key participant in the Global supply planning process
- Ensure that the supply planning process is supported by the right (global) data and systems to maximize speed and accuracy
- Manage the team members of Supply Planning team
- Determine most appropriate processes and systems to create forecasts and maintain an accurate Supply Plan
- Understand product and industry trends within the portfolio of CSG brands to challenge Sales and Product Teams where appropriate
- Run monthly Demand Consensus and Supply Planning meetings. Collaborate with product partners and reach consensus on recommended forecast adjustments as well as revised inventory plans.
- Help develop comprehensive suite of local reporting/KPI’s
- Highlight and manage any inventory issues.
- Work with Taiwan office and global supply chain team to resolve delivery issues
- Lead New Product Status meetings to identify product delivery or development issues early to meet product launch dates. Work closely with Sales, Product Groups and Purchasing teams to resolve those issues.
- Identify supply gaps against demand and resolve issues where purchase orders need to be expedited
- Degree level (or equivalent) preferably in supply chain management
- Proven experience of forecasting and replenishment systems
- SAP experience essential
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Excellent team player
As a fast-growing company, we expect excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Competitive salary + Bonus +Pension + Healthcare + Gym
Please send your CV addressed to Alison Jenkins.