WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (FULL -TIME)
HEAD OFFICE- ESHER, SURREY
We are looking to recruit a full-time Warehouse Operative to work at our warehouse.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Accurate order picking and checking
- Daily booking in of products
- Picking and dispatching of orders
- Assist with stock take
- Booking of couriers
- Unloading/loading of lorries
- Keeping the warehouse area tidy
- Using and navigating our bespoke business system
- Liaising and communicating with members of the organisation at all levels
- Compliance with company Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Making daily deliveries to our store in a Sprinter van
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
We offer a competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Working hours 7am to 4pm Monday to Friday, with opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter addressed to Stuart Jackson.