WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR (FULL-TIME)
HEAD OFFICE- ESHER, SURREY
For over 25 years we have provided only the best cycling and triathlon products from our base in Surrey. Being at the forefront of the cycling industry, we require a self-motivated, team player who is passionate and caring about their career.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be responsible for receiving, checking and logging the incoming warranty returns on a daily basis from customers and apply credits and exchanges for customers. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to turn negatives into a positive experience of Sigma Sport.
- Processing warranty returns
- Monitoring customer emails
- Coordinating with customers and suppliers to secure the best outcome
- Preparing customer returns and supplier returns
- A flexible attitude to help other departments within the company
- Some relevant experience in a similar role, though training can be provided
- PC literacy is essential
- Self-driven with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering outstanding customer service
- A natural communicator, with a confident telephone manner, able to empathise with customers and see things from the other person’s point of view
- Knowledge of road and triathlon products is advantageous
- Has a good attention to detail
8:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday, with an opportunity for paid overtime during peak seasons
28 days including bank holidays
If you are interested in this position please email your CV and a brief covering letter addressed to Stuart Jackson via the apply now button below.