Location: Wheelbase Lake District, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria LA8 9LR
We are looking for an efficient and motivated individual with a passion for cycling to manager the workshop team in our busy Lake District store.
You will be working in our fully fitted professional Park Tools USA workshop on quality road, mountain and electric bikes. We have a large team of technician’s here at the UK’s largest cycle store and you will need to integrate well in to the busy environment and manage your team to get the best out of them.
The role in detail: you will manage the WHEELBASE Lake District Workshop team, currently 4 technicians and responsible for;
· Daily Work planning of serving and repairs among your team
· Job scheduling
· Customer service
· Profitability of the department
· Essential parts ordering
· Consumable ordering
· Workshop health and safely
· 5pm clean down
You will need to ensure all our customers are treated professionally, politely and in a timely manner and that they leave the workshop feeling that they have received great customer service
What we expect from you:
· Good level of experience working with the latest mountain, road, and electric bikes.
· Organised, tidy and efficient.
· Approachable, friendly and confident at all times among staff and customers.
· Remain up to date with the latest cycling technologies including, electric bikes, electronic shifting and the latest suspension systems.
· Quick, yet realistic estimations for repairing bikes.
· Clean, presentable and smartly dressed in shop uniform.
· Clean and organised workshop which is completely clear at the end of the day.
Salary: we offer a competitive salary, dependent on experience.
Hours: 9.00am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday, 10am to 4pm Sunday’s (working days to be agreed), with an opportunity for paid overtime during peak periods. Plus, possibility of work at events, store openings etc.
Closing date: Sunday 26 July 2020