The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, hard-working and dedicated individual who appreciates quality and attention to detail within a workshop environment.
You will also be responsible for the upkeep of the workshop. This will include, but not limited to stock control, liaising with customers and keeping the workshop in a clean and tidy environment.
• Ideally you will have three years or more experience working in workshop
• You will need to have good technical and mechanical background with all types of bikes.
• Can work in a time-efficient manner on all bike types including all varieties with electronic transmissions, hydraulic brakes
• Qualified to Cytech level 2 or 3 is preferred or be able to show you can work to these standards.
• Attention to detail and ability to problem-solve issues
• General IT competency
Up to £27,000 depending on experience.
Full time – 5 days between Monday and Saturday.
How To Apply
Please email a covering letter with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org