About the Business
As we approach the centenary of Fudges Cycle Store serving the riders of London and Surrey, we are poised to
start a new journey; and are looking to recruit additional team mates to join us.
We retail a broad range of bikes & accessories from the leading brands in cycling; and are looking to further build
on our growing reputation to become centres for E-Bike excellence in the region.
About the Role
Enhancing our experienced store team, the Workshop Services Manager role will strengthen & support our
customer focused retail team. Your enthusiasm, specialist knowledge and experience will help riders of all
abilities discover the benefits of cycling by delivering efficient workshop management, 1st class mechanical skills
& class leading customer service.
As a business who is looking towards the future, we now aspire to elevate our Workshop Services to meet everincreasing customer expectations, and the right candidate will help us deliver the premium technical service skills
You will be instrumental in helping us grow demand across all categories of our business by building a robust
community of inspired riders & fans of the shop.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Workshop Services Management
● Experienced mechanic, who can lead our workshop services into the future
● Demonstrates excellent technical skills
● Delivers efficient time management
● Loves people, and relishes the opportunity to nurture relationships
● Quickly and positively adapts to the ever-changing needs of the business
● Actively follows up with riders to help positively maintain our Fudges Cycle Store’ customer journey
● Develops and implements procedures to improve & enhance workshop services
● Maintains documentation and customer records efficiently
● Takes responsibility for components and spares buying
● You will be supported by our in-house business development team to help deliver your long-term career
● We further encourage your career development by offering active participation in wider bike business
marketing events and messaging strategies – get involved!
● Enjoys & encourages customer interaction
● Appreciates the trust empowered through professional workshop services
● Takes pride in elevating the humdrum workshop experience to a new normal of an enhanced, premium
● Openly shares knowledge across the whole team.
● Working together, collectively strives to support & build the best team in the bike industry alongside your
What are we looking for?
● Efficient workshop management
● 1st Class Analogue-Bike technical servicing
● 1st Class E-Bike technical servicing
● Proactive rider communication & customer service tasks
● Focus on the Customer (Rider centric approach)
● Detail orientated
● Inspires people
● Loves cycling
Qualifications & Experience
● Qualified to a Cytech Technical standard, & e-bike technical experience from Bosch, Shimano, Yamaha,
Mahle, Brose, Fazua is preferred, although specific training in all areas will be provided to the successful
● Bicycle retail experience
● Connected to the riding scene at an enthusiasts’ level
● Loves to ride bikes
We offer a competitive salary based on ability and experience.
Enrolment into company pension scheme
We offer a generous staff purchase scheme
5 days per week
Mon - Saturday: 9am - 6pm , Sunday: Closed
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Come with us
Join the ride
We are so excited about the opportunities that lie ahead for Fudges Cycle Store, and we are looking for likeminded individuals who share our vision for evolution.
If you are inspired to help deliver these changes as part of our growing team, and would like to help build an
evolved business fit for the future, come with us on the journey, it’s going to be a great ride !
Please get in touch.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Murph@fudgescyclestore.com