Following months of development, Moore Large has completed a number of significant updates to its website, including simpler B2B online purchasing, greater account management and full visibility of product ranges and offers.
With B2B online purchases now the norm in the cycle industry, the new B2B system allows dealers the flexibility and ease to make purchases at a time that suits them. In addition to enhanced ordering facilities, dealers can now manage all elements of their account; from checking credit limits right through to downloading the latest marketing content and accessing stock/data feeds.
The updated site gives the user full visibility of the product ranges, brand showcases and current offers. Visually the site has been significantly updated improved too, with a site makeover that makes it easier to find products and information in each respective category.
Some of the main features of the update include:
- Clean Design. The new site has been designed from the ground up, to be the best view no matter what device you are using. The site is mobile and tablet optimised for ease and usability.
- Pricing. There is now unique dealer pricing based on product sku proving seamless checkout and user experience.
- Search. True AI Self Learning Search to always find what you are looking for.
- Speed. Cloud-based server to deliver fast, trouble free shopping.
- Enhanced Product Information. Gives the user full detailed descriptions, tech spec, size guides and reviews where applicable.
- Quick Order. Allowing quick orders of all products with just the known sku and quantity.
- CSV Order. Quickly upload CSV files if your computer system generates spreadsheet orders.
Brand Director Adam Garner said: “We are happy to announce our new upgraded B2B is now live. There’s no doubt this update has been long overdue and we have ensured we have listened to our customers and added all the functionally required to make our valued customers run their businesses more efficiently today and into the future.”
To kick-start usage Moore Large will offer a 10% discount and free shipping on orders placed online between now and the end of the month. Use discount code NEWB2B19* One time use only*