Among other cycling jobs listed on our board this week, Extra UK are to recruit a new financial and operations manager to lead the firm’s commercial strategy.
The senior role, for which Extra is looking for a CIMA qualified (or similar) person, is to be based out of the Wellingborough offices.
Working closely with the directors, as well as the firm’s dynamic marketing and sales departments, the successful candidate will oversee the day to day operation of the business, as well as keeping the financials up to date.
Due to the nature of Extra’s brands the successful applicant should have a strong interest in bikes and have a reasonable working knowledge of bike parts and associated products.
To apply for the role with Extra, submit your CV here.
The position with Extra is just one of many top jobs in the cycling world currently vacant and advertised on our board. If you are in the market for a change, roles currently listed include:
- Three roles with Stif Mountain Bikes in Winterbourne, Bristol
- Four positions with Brompton, ranging production brazer through to international sales
- A senior brand manager for Raleigh UK
- Mechanics roles in Cheshire with Twelve 50 Bikes and in Bristol with Bristol Bicycles
- An area sales role covering the South West and Wales with Upgrade Bikes
To advertise a vacancy of your own, please contact the CI.N team here.