Madison and Sportline has announced its line-up of seminars for the online digiBike* trade show, which takes place from 29 March until 1 April.
The seminar schedule is typically one of the biggest attractions at iceBike*, so Madison has prepared another engaging line-up to be enjoyed digitally over the course of the four-day event. There is a mix of important business updates from Madison, useful insights from industry experts and talks from brands like Shimano and Park Tool.
Under normal circumstances, seminars take place at specific times, but due to the virtual nature of the event, dealers can watch the seminars at their leisure on the website by simply visiting the seminars section. With the Live Chat functionality, dealers can also easily ask any questions they have on the seminar topics as they go.
For example, if your business has a big service focus, then be sure to tune in to Calvin Jones at Park Tool, or listen to Julian Thrasher talking about how you can become a Shimano Service Centre. Dealers can also hear from Madison directly about Freewheel and the improvements to its B2B site.
Additionally, for some general industry chat, Mark O’Dolan will be discussing visual merchandising and the Bicycle Association will discuss Brexit and market trends. Velorim will show you how you can encourage customers to recycle tubes and tyres and Singletrack Magazine Editor Chipps Chippendale will also chat you through how ordering the mag is easier than ever.
The full seminar list can be seen below,
- Freewheel: Liz Dickinson and Chris Sage
- Shimano Service Centre: Julian Thrasher, Head of Training at Shimano
- Madison B2B: Samantha Coggins
- Product Promoters: Andy Dodds
- Visual Merchandising: Mark O’Dolan
- Velorim: Dave Hawthorn, Velorim
- digiBike* Offers: Nick Gritton, Sales Director at Madison
- Market Trends and Behaviours: The Bicycle Association
- Brexit Seminar – The Bicycle Association
- Park Tool Seminar – Calvin Jones, Head of Education at Park Tool
- Singletrack Magazine: Chipps Chippendale, Editor at Singletrack
Once the show is over, the seminars will be gone, so make sure to register and log-in.
Dealers must register before-hand and every dealer that registers before Monday 29 March will get a free case of beer and digiBike* goodie bag.
Register now at www.digibike.co.uk.