The Taipei Cycle Show has begun inviting 2021 registration for its March 3rd to 6th event.
Having skipped this year’s physical event, as the vast majority of event organisers have been forced to do, the organisers did go virtual, but physical remains the focus for the future.
Set to return to the Nangang Exhibition Centre’s Hall 1 and 2, the Taipei Cycle organisers hope to pull in similar numbers to prior events, estimating it expects to book in 1,200 exhibitors across 3,800 booths for the four days of event. Attached to that expectation, the show revealed that 98.8% of exhibitors booked in for the 2020 have transferred their bookings to the 2021 show.
Emilia Shih, the Executive Director of Exhibition Department at TAITRA, said: “It is with great excitement that we announce the dates for the 2021 Taipei Cycle show, offering the industry a much looked-forward-to opportunity to reconvene, do business and strategise on the future of cycling, together with its culture and technology.
“2020 has been a momentous year for the cycling industry, with more people across the world than ever enjoying cycling for both leisure and transport. In 2019 we introduced the LEV and Electrical Systems Pavilion as Taiwan saw a dramatic boom in e-bike production, but this year has accelerated the sector even more. Our 2021 show is set to reflect this with dedicated exhibit sectors to e-bikes, batteries, motors, electric parts and components.”
Exhibitors and visitors can now register their interest in the 2021 instalment here.
Taipei Cycle Show 2021 will comprise:
- Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 & Hall 2
- Exhibiting complete bicycles, bicycle parts, bicycle accessories, e-bikes & drive units, cycling services, smart cycling devices and more
- Country Pavilions including Italy, Japan, Korea and the Confederation of the European Bicycle Industries (CONEBI) amongst others
- Cycling Tour Operators
- Outdoor bike demonstration area
- TAIPEI CYCLE+ Salon
- Taipei Cycle Forum sessions discussing insights in the industry
- TAIPEI CYCLE d&i Design Awards 2020
- Catwalk fashion shows displaying the latest cycling apparel trends