The Association Cycle Traders (ACT) is offering IBDs three months of free access to its bronze subscription, in return for a small charitable donation (minimum £5) to the National Emergencies Trust.
The ACT said the aim was to supply IBDs with key resources to support and guide them through the unprecedented Coronavirus pandemic, whilst also providing donations for the worthy cause.
The ActSmart bronze package has recently been enhanced so any business signing up from today will benefit from these business services:
- Unlimited 24 hour business and legal helplines
- Tax investigation protection
- Dedicated support from the ActSmart team
- Receive important industry news and information
- Promote your business via The Experts websites
- Access preferential card processing rates with Global Payments
- Access to PayaCard card processing services
- Online employment manual
- Savings on telecoms and broadband
- Access to short-term unsecured business loans
- Save money on business rates
The offer is available from the 30 April to the 31 July 2020. Any business signing up to the offer will have access for a minimum of three full months.
While the terms of the lockdown have changed, the ACT handed us some advice for bike shops operating in these unusual times that still has many relevant tips and ideas.