HEAD OFFICE- ESHER, SURREY
Sigma Sport has an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated individual with strong cycling and triathlon knowledge to join our head office team on a full time basis. The person will manage new and used inventory across eBay using our bespoke CMS. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of products in both cycling and triathlon areas of the industry, the ability to analyse and ascertain the condition of used gear and possess excellent customer service skills.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Managing new inventory on eBay
- Analyse inventory and problems and initiate a resolution
- Compile and send out end-of-day reports
- Responsible for evaluating the condition of used and returned gear for potential re-sale
- List used inventory on eBay
- Process, evaluate, photograph inventory
- Identifying new product opportunities on eBay
- Report on sales weekly to the head of the purchasing team
- Adjusting prices to ensure we are always market leading within guidelines set by the purchasing team
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience of selling on eBay would be advantageous
- Verbal and written comprehension of the English language required with the ability to write and communicate product descriptions for eBay
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision and organise/prioritise workload to ensure completion of all tasks within established time frames
- Computer skills, including strong ability with internet navigation, Gmail, Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite and photo editing software
- Basic photography/ability to use a point and shoot camera
- Knowledge of cycling and triathlon products would be advantageous
Dependent on experience and knowledge.
8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday but may need to increase in peak seasons.
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]