WHEELBASE North East
Darlington, DL3 7LB
Position: Full time
Hours: 5-day week 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Sunday (days of the week to be agreed)
Location: WHEELBASE HQ, Staveley, Kendal LA8 9LR
Salary: competitive and dependent on experience
Join the team of the UK’s largest cycle store and run our first satellite store WHEELBASE North East.
WHEELBASE North East doors were opened by two-time downhill World Champion Danny Hart in May this year and we are now looking for a dynamic individual to manage this fantastic store in the heart of Darlington.
You will need to be passionate and knowledge about all assets of cycling – mountain biking, road cycling, touring and kids. You need to be fanatical about great customer service and understand that the customer must be placed at the center our business and implement strategies to achieve this.
As Store Manager you will be responsible for the the day-to-day running of WHEELBASE North East, to include;
- Ensuring first-class customer service
- Ensuring sales targets achieved and exceeded
- Overseeing the Workshop Manager and the rest of your 6 strong store team
- Motivating your team and managing rotas
- Range plans and top up orders
- Stock control, stock taking and stock accuracy
- Promoting WHEELBASE locally, including collaboration with the local council and cycling clubs and running your own events.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales and trends
- Ensure promotions are run accurately and to the company’s standards
- Responsible for security and health & safety
- Daily chasing up and banking
- Key holder and alarm responder
Interested? Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org