Spanish brake specialists Galfer have announced that it will be present at Eurobike 2021, scheduled to take place from 1-4 September in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
The group will present its innovations for 2022 and launch new products aimed at all disciplines in the bike world – from road, gravel and downhill to E-biking. The Galfer bike stand will be located in Hall A5, No.209
Some of these innovations include:
- Improved floating brake discs with steel core, available in sizes 180 mm and 203 mm, 2.0 mm thick.
- New post mount adapters that will expand the range of brake disc conversions and improve the positioning of the brake callipers for each size.
- New magnets for the speed sensor and anchor for 6-bolt discs. These will be available in two different sizes compatible with most of the current electric bike frames and motor systems.
- New nut for AFS system (Fulcrum), compatible with GALFER centre lock discs.
- Bike brake cleaner, fast-drying and solvent-based.
- DB103W 180 x 1.8 mm disc (weighs only 106 g) specifically for road and gravel.
All new products from the 2022 catalogue will be on show at EUROBIKE and will be available next year.
At the Galfer stand, visitors will also have a chance to see Commencal (Supreme DH), Orbea (Rise), Pivot (Trail 429) and BH (Ultralight Disc) bikes, some of them built with top-of-the-line GALFER components.