Derby distributor Moore Large’s business to business site overhaul has gone live today following an extensive period modernising.
Now optimised for mobile and tablet, dealers can now log on to access features including:
- Intuitive search enabling selection of item, category, brand or SKU
- Live stock availability showing accurate availability at the click of a button
- The ability to view and print invoices or credit notes dating all the way back to 2002
- Capacity to assign staff different permissions from placing orders to viewing invoices
- Ability to place orders using product part codes, see bulk discounts, access the latest offers and view an archive of imagery, downloads and press clippings
- Retailers no longer have to log in and out to switch the trade prices on and off, as there is now a handy toggle in the header of the site
Thomas Peet, Moore Large’s Ecommerce Executive responsible for the project said, “Created with customer experience in mind, we wanted this website to be simple for IBD’s to use and to give them all the information they need to place their orders quickly and independently. We are confident we have a product that our trade customers will be extremely happy with and will be adding extra functionality and features to enhance further the already positively received website”.
Existing Moore Large account holders should have received an email explaining how to log-in to the new website. You can visit the new website at b2b.moorelarge.co.uk.