Location: North of England
2×2 Worldwide are a privately owned company based in Warwickshire specializing in the design & distribution of bicycles within the UK and worldwide.
Most recently 2×2 Worldwide have been announced as the exclusive UK distributors for Reid – the Australian brand with quality, style, design & value at the heart of everything they do. This, coupled with the existing portfolio, offers a tremendous opportunity for the right individuals.
- Other product ranges include Bickerton Portables – With over 40 years of heritage the Bickerton folding bikes really were the originators of what we all see today and the 2017 Argent range sees the launch of a revolutionary new platform.
- Exclusive worldwide distributors of ROUX bicycles – a 700c biased range of Road, Touring, Cross and Commute products full of innovative design features.
- 2×2 Worldwide are the design & distribution team behind the Land Rover range of bicycles which are designed from the ground up, and then distributed within the UK and globally.
- We are also the exclusive UK distributors for Montague USA – folding bikes with performance and portability, as used by the US Marines and the Swiss Army
- And finally, for the Shogun brand of MTB, Jump and BMX based bikes.
We require a personable, organised and tenacious individual to cover the North of England territory. Professional and committed, you will be enthusiastic & reliable – a natural communicator with the motivation to take the territory to the next level. A proven sales background will be essential, along with the ability to build strong customer relationships in order to maximize existing accounts and to further unlock the territory potential.
In return we are offering 6 bicycle brands with enormous potential and an existing platform from which to move forward.
To apply for the role please contact our Sales Director, Scott Hillyard enclosing your CV and current package;
2×2 Worldwide, 27 Wellesbourne House, Walton Road, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire, CV35 9JB or firstname.lastname@example.org