Starting this Easter weekend Trek will be subsidising the interest free finance costs of selected road bike models meaning it will cost retailers less to allow their customers to spread the cost.
Three models will be included as part of the promotion which runs from 13th April 2017 to 31st May, 2017.
The promotion means that each of the models will cost the customer just £100 a month, with a deposit payable in store and the loan length ranging from 12 months – 40 months depending on the model.
The aim of this promotion is to provide Trek dealers with a simple and attractive finance offer for their customers, whilst supporting retailer’s margins by subsidising the cost of the finance.
For specific details of the promotions, including the models available, the subsidy costs and the T&Cs, visit Trek’s online B2B Dexter website. In order to take part and benefit from reduced subsidies, retailers must complete the opt-in process including acknowledging receipt of the T&Cs via Dexter.
This promotion is available to every Trek dealer (in-store only) who is part of the Ride it away retail finance network. If you aren’t yet offering Ride it away retail finance click here to find out more. Typically dealers can be up and running in 2 weeks*.
If you are not FCA approved, you can only take part in the promotion for the model which is offered on 12 months’ interest free finance. The promotions which require longer terms will require FCA authorisation. You can contact the ACT on 01273 427 700, or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about becoming authorised.
To opt into this promotion visit the Trek B2B website.
*Ride it away is exclusively available to members of the ACT. Subject to terms and conditions, including but not limited to, a minimum 12 month trading history, the business declaring a positive net worth and the search results of credit reference agencies
- Check your listing on Rideitaway.co.uk. This is what potential customers will see when they search for their local retailer offering finance so it’s a great way to showcase what’s great about your shop. Do you have Trek listed as one of your brands? Do you list your opening hours and all contact details? Amend your listing here.
- Display the promotional products in a prominent place in-store and online to improve visibility throughout spring and encourage more sales.
- Use in-store and online point of sale materials to let consumers know these products are available on finance at no extra cost to them.
- Educate your staff so they understand how finance works and empower them to use this as a sales tool.
- Introduce finance early so the customer knows it is available.
- Sell more than just the bike. A helmet, lock and lights can all be bundled together in addition to the bike at 0% finance – costing the customer just a few extra pounds a month and increasing the value of your sales.