VeloPac has pushed its B2B portal live to coincide with a series of adverts promoting the portfolio to consumers.
Having tested the water with direct to consumer sales, VeloPac is now able to supply bike shops with the portfolio of protective pouches, some of which draw design influence from illustrator Spencer Wilson.
“Strong sales and positive consumer feedback has given us the confidence that our products are ‘on trend’ and right for the market,” said Andy Easterbrook of distributor Wildoo, the business behind VeloPac. “Our best selling RidePac and Phonepac2 products are British made, unique and have very little direct competition. In fact, VeloPac are trend setting in the marketplace developing original premium quality stylish solutions for cyclists to carry their ride essentials.”
Adverts have been appearing in the likes of Cyclist, Rouleur and Pro Cycling throughout the year to support sales.
Easterbrook is now welcoming UK cycling dealers and cafes, as well as overseas interest in stocking VeloPac.
The brand is offering the following terms for stockists:
- B2B platform so you can order 24/7 with Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
- Minimum order value set @ just £60 + VAT per order.
- Free UK delivery. (£10.00 to near EU & £25.00 to rest of the world)
- No minimum ‘stock in’ packages.
- Partner dealers added to the forthcoming stockist listing on VeloPac.cc.
- Unique UK made product with little direct competition.
- Strong branding supported by ongoing consumer marketing campaigns.
- Regular Instagram, Facebook & Twitter feeds.
Interested resellers should make their way to www.velopac.cc and register in the B2B zone. All applications will need to be verified and approved before access to the B2B is granted.