The World Federation of Sporting Goods Industry has extended a public invitation to Taipei Cycle Show visitors within which it will present highlights of its bicycle projects, the newly launched Responsible Sport Initiative for bicycles and results from the work with the UCI, during the last 12 months.
The WFSGI Bicycle Committee looks back on an exciting and challenging year in the collaboration with the UCI on further developments with technical rules and regulations on:
- The ups and downs in the developments of the trial period of disc brakes in road racing
- Collaboration with the UCI, AIGCP and CPA in order to make the disc brake introduction in road racing a success.
- New developments regarding frame design restrictions
- The 6.8kg weight limitation
Next to the achievements in the work with the UCI the WFSGI launched in 2016
- Responsible Sport Initiative – RSI for bicycles, a platform that helps bicycle companies to efficiently implement unified corporate and social responsibility standards.
More on these and other topics will be presented during the Public meeting at Taipei Cycle Show.
The meeting is open to the press and industry professionals:
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Time: from 15:00 – 16:00
Place: Taipei Cycle Show, Nangang Exhibition hall, Room No. 401, 4th floor