This month has seen a surge in new opportunities appearing in the UK cycling trade, many of which are now listed on the CyclingIndustry.news Jobs Board right here.
Have a vacancy of your own to fill and want to share it with the UK bicycle business? You can contact our sales executive Logan van der poel Treacy here to discuss a presence on our board, social channels and email.
Among this week’s opportunities with the UK’s distributors we have:
- An opportunity to work day-to-day with Santa Cruz Bicycles, among many other brands in a dispatch and assembly role at Jungle Products.
- Work as part of Silverfish’s Saltash sales team, providing dealers with assistance on brands like Evoc, Mondraker and many more.
- The chance to join Ely’s Ison Distribution as a sales and customer care representative
- Tour the south of the UK visiting bicycle dealers on behalf of Scottish distributor 2pure
- Handle sales and customer service for Canyon in Chessington.
- Assist Rocky Mountain distributor Greenover Sports with account management.
- Based in Leighton Buzzard, Chicken Cyclekit are on the hunt for an Internal Account Manager
- Based in Ireland? Trek are on the lookout for a territory manager.
- Godfrey Sports provides bespoke sportswear to the cycle trade and is in need of some fresh sales and marketing flair.
Looking for a job within bike retail or the workshop? Here’s the latest vacancies:
- Rutland Cycling are recruiting to fill vacancies across the east midlands.
- Sigma Sport are seeking both a sales advisor and a picker and packer for its Esher branch.
- Leisure Lakes are looking for cycling enthusiasts in Nottingham to assist the business in filling a workshop management and sales role.
- To mark a new store partnership with X-Bionix, Velosport is gearing up for expansion and has a full-time opportunity in London.
There’s plenty more on offer too, so if you or someone you know is seeking work, head to our board here.