Nottinghamshire-set bike showroom RG:HQ has been hit by thieves, with several bikes stolen.
The shop opened in Sutton-in-Ashfield in October and ROSE branded bikes were taken on 12 January, including:
- Rose Thrill Hill – Olive Green
- Rose Root Miller – Grey/Blue
- Rose Psycho Path – Fluro Yellow
- Rose Pikes Peak – Matt Black
- Rose Pikes Peak – Black/Orange
- Rose Pro SL – Red
- Rose Team GF 4 – Blue
According to local news site Chad, it’s not the first time the shop has been broken into, despite only being open four months.
RG:HQ is part of the RG:Active business. Anyone with any information regarding the stolen bikes should contact Nottinghamshire Police or RGMM Ltd directly.