Have you been mulling over a job change? Or perhaps you’re an outsider looking in, wondering about finally pursuing your dream of working in the bike biz?
Well you’ve come to the right place, well… almost, you actually need to head to our Jobs Board right here.
Among some of the positions available at present we have:
- Take Charge Bikes are looking for an Assistant Manager/Mechanic at their Bath store, here’s how to apply: [email protected]
- Marketing Assistant role with Sigma Sports, send applications to [email protected]
- A store manager role with Newcastle’s Cycle Route. Applications for this role close on Friday 27th, January and can be directed to [email protected]
- The distribution arm of 2X2 is also recruiting for a territory account manager in the North of England. The chosen candidate will have six bicycle brands to sell into dealers across the territory.
- Ealing Cycles are seeking an experienced Cytech trained mechanic for its long-established West London store. To apply, simply email [email protected]
- A handful of roles are going with leading bicycle retailer Sigma Sport. These include a Web Fulfilment Coordinator role and a Sales and Customer Care Advisor, among others.
- Giant’s York branch is on the lookout for a Senior Sales Advisor, a role that you can apply for via [email protected]
- Ribble are also recruiting for a number of roles ahead of a new store opening. Both part and full-time Technical Sales Assistants are sought for the Birmingham branch, which you can apply for here (part-time) and here (full-time).
- Another new branch seeking staff is Assos’s London flagship branch. To apply to be one of the store’s shop assistants simply pop your CV to [email protected].
Our jobs board is updated with increasing frequency and we are expecting more roles to go live very shortly, so be sure to pop this page in your favourites if you have one eye on the jobs market.
Have a vacancy of your own to share? CyclingIndustry.News is offering posts to our board from just £50 for the month of January. All posts will also feature on a live board on our booth at The Bike Place show, for which you can register here.
To inquire about listings on our board, or our newsletters sent to 21,500+ trade email addresses, contact our friendly sales contact Logan.