Digital marketing agency, Two Octobers, has announced that it will be hosting a webinar to help bike shops across North America survive and thrive in 2021, educating them on how to build on the lessons from 2020.
This comes after Two Octobers launched several webinars at the start of the pandemic last year, hitting on universal themes appropriate to most bike retailers.
Registration is now open for the webinar which is set to take place 23 February from 11am-12pm MST (6pm GMT). Further information and how to register can be found here.
The free one hour webinar will be followed by a one hour ‘office hours’ sessions where Noah Learner, Two Octobers’ Product Director and founder of Bike Shop SEO, will be available for questions.
Topics that will be discussed at the webinar include
- Analytically-based examples and case studies
- How to build your marketing flywheel
- Learn about inventory-led marketing tactics
- See how to leverage POS data in your Google My Business posts
- Tips on how to optimize your store pages to lead to online sales
- Integrate a chat tool into your site
- Explore new product lines such as used bikes
- One hour of content with an optional 30 minute office hours session for personalised Q&A afterwards