Protective gear should be a self-seller, but very often consumers are bamboozled by marketing speak and can very often delay a purchase that could prove the difference between injury and escape.
In the latest in our collaborative series with industry training resource Myagi Brink UK’s Matt Clark guides your through styles, safety standards and price points.
Prior episodes include:
- How to up sell upgrades to OEM spec bikes
- How to sell wheels and does wheel size matter?
- How to sell cycle lights to consumers jargon free
- How to identify different road bikes to help drive sales
- Making the most out of your bike suspension business
- How to introduce your customer to performance and casual cycle clothing
Hit the button below to get started: