As you may have spotted CyclingIndustry.News office has been high in the Dolomites this week where we’ve been busy storm-dodging to bring you some of the key highlights and trends set to make waves in the bicycle market as we head into model year 2018.
In case you missed the highlights thus far, a quick recap:
- Shimano’s “No single truth” campaign demonstrates an appetite for 2x drivetrains still very much exists in many territories
- We dared to crystal ball a handful of evident trends emerging in bike design and spec.
- Debuting its Strada, 3T also revealed Saddleback as its new UK distributor
- Brose has detailed its trio of new e-bike motors
- Shimano also lifted the curtain on a handful of new STEPS developments
- Moustache Bikes will almost double in size with a target of 19,000 bikes per year
- Focus is interested in your thoughts on its Project Y electric road bike concepts
- Simplon is to expand its Austrian headquarters in a bid to produce 20,000 bikes a year by 2019